Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Daily Eats: It's Been a While

I woke up this morning and realized that it had been a while since I had put up a post on my daily eats. Here are some of the things I have eaten recently but never really had the chance to post about.
A home-made whole wheat waffle with a banana and fresh blue berries. Recipe here.
Vegetables to stir-fry and some quinoa to go with them.
Home-made peanut butter and crackers. Making your own peanut butter is really easy. Just put some roasted peanuts into a food processor and let it run. Takes about 5-7 minutes. Here is how my first experienced went.
Leaf lettuce with some tomato and red bell pepper.
Left over Pho from T.H. Dang that I warmed in a pot. It's hard to see the noodles at the bottom, but they're in there!
A lunch and some snacks that I packed before heading off to the University. The little chocolate treat on the left is from my "smore-in-a-pan" recipe. The recipe will come eventually. : )
Raspberry frozen yogurt and some plum slices.
Mini pumpkin muffin tops that I had kept hidden (yes, hidden from myself) in the freezer. Like most desserts that your grandma has hidden in the freezer, these never really get hard and taste better frozen.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment