Sunday, December 11, 2011

Daily Eats: Exam Time

Boy, yesterday was a big day. Woke up super early to take my Biology exam, did a bunch of errands, went to a friend's birthday party that lasted until the wee hours of the night...It was a blast. So now that that exam is over, on to studying for the next one. Since I've been fairly busy recently and will be busy over the next few days, I decided to put up a quick post about what I have been eating. A lot of what I've been having are simple things that I make for myself regularly, so I can't wait for my exams to be over so I can go back to experimenting in the kitchen!
Crepes are one of the easiest and simplest things to make. Cut up some fruit, put on a dollop of greek yogurt, and sprinkle on some powdered sugar and you have yourself an amazing breakfast.
Veggies and Greek yogurt dip.
Leaf lettuce salads with tomatoes and cucumber. Does anybody else dry their lettuce in their dish drying rack?
These last few photos are from my visit with a very special childhood friend of mine at Booster Juice. Although studying has kept me super busy, I'm glad I had a chance to catch up with some of my friends. The drink I got was called the "Chunky Monkey". I'm not too sure what was in it (probably a lot of banana and peanut butter), I just got it because it sounded cute. It ended up tasting really good. : )
Good luck on exams everyone!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment